Complete Golden Thailand Wedding Dress Set Outfit sz M
$190.90 $188.31 for orders of 4 or more products $184.43 for orders of 10 or more products $177.95 for orders of 20 or more products $170.18 for orders of 50 or more products $165.00 for orders of 100 or more products
This item is currently sold out, if you would like us to contact you when it becomes available again click here
Not available. help To see a list of similar items in stock, ready to ship now
Shows the inside tube top (headpiece not included)
This full set includes eight main pieces:
Inner shirt: See measurements below. Sleeveless padded inner tube shirt.
Skirt: See measurements below.
Inner Sabaii: Crinkled plain sash that wraps around the bust and hangs over the shoulder, width 9", length at rest about 100"
Outer sabaii: Embroidered see through sash that wraps with the inner sabaii, width 10", length 100".
Belt: Length 33", width 3".
Hairpins: Two hairpins are used to create this effect, the leafs are one and the flower with hanging effect is another. The flower is 3" wide, hanging feature 11" long.
Bracelets: Set of three bracelets that can open up to stretch over the wrists, the central hard bracelet is 7.5" around the inside circumference, the outside two bracelets are 6 - 7.5" inside circumference.
Armband: Adjustable to about 10-12" circumference.
Set includes four items: Skirt, Shirt, Belt, Sabaii (cloth over the shoulder). Blended Thai Silk set in the Wedding style of Northern Thailand. The skirt has extra fabric that wraps around the waist which gives you the option to increase or decrease the waist measurement.
Genuine silk is derived from the silk worm (or another silk producing creature), it is an exquisite material that is difficult to care for, tears and wrinkles easily, and is expensive to buy. This item is a synthetic Thai silk, with its fabric being a mix of other materials such as polyester or rayon, resulting in a much stronger easier to care for fabric with a good sheen at an affordable price. Please see the Silk and eBay, Understanding Synthetic & Genuine Silks guide for more information.
- 1 inch (1") = 2.54cm.
- The given sizes are approximations only, exact measurements may vary.
- The items label may not match the advertised size, Asian labeling can be non-standard and we will often market an item according to European standards.
- To compare sizes take a similar item of your own that fits well and lay it flat, smooth it out and make sure it is buttoned or zipped if applicable. Use a tape measure to measure straight across, making sure the tape measure is tight.
- You may need to leave extra room for bulky items or for movement.
- We generally use the bust measurement to assess a shirts advertised size, but please check all measurements as Asian clothing sometimes does not conform to European norms.
- BAck height is from the highest point on the shoulder (not including collar if applicable) to the bottom hem.
- SLeeve length is from the top edge of the shoulder (normally at the seam) to the end of the arm.
- Yoke is from the top edge of each shoulder (normally at the seam) across the top of the shoulders and back of the neck. The Yoke is not straight across the shirt, it rises up at the back of the neck, passing the prominent neck bone.
- A common way of measuring sleeve length is from the prominent neck bone, across the shoulder and down to the end of the arm. This can be calculated from our measurements by adding half the Yoke to the SLeeve length.
- EMpire waist is the measurement directly below the wearers bust.
- Suitable for a range of sizing, we will give the range we judge this shirt can be worn by for Bust, EMpire waist and Waist measurements.
- Bust, EMpire waist, Waist, Hip, Shoulder, and Arm measurements are obtained by measuring once across and then doubling this measurement.
Bust/chest: 34.5"-36" EMpire waist: n/a Waist: 33.5"-34.5" Hip: 36.5"-38" Shoulder: n/a Arm: n/a Yoke: n/a SLeeve length: n/a BAck height: (from top of tube to bottom hem) 15.5" Collar: n/a
Skirts waist approx 28", height 38"
- Hand wash separately in cold or luke warm water. Do not wash in hot water.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR MACHINE WASH.
- Do not dry in sunshine, hang dry in shade.
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine.
- Do not soak for long periods.
- Medium Iron setting.
- Hint: To reduce any colour running or shrinkage soak separately over night in one tablespoon of salt and/or brown vinegar dissolved in hot water and then added to a basin of luke warm water.
- Some shrinkage is normal for cotton and rayon garments, please allow for this.
Fair Trade hand crafted goods
Our handmade items adhere to Fair Trade principles, we deal with the family and village based groups that produce these items, this ensures that the wealth generated by the labor involved goes directly to the people who create them. North Thailand does not suffer from the factories and sweatshops that are prevalent in Bangkok and other Asian centers, we are proud to be a part of this cottage based industry and to support the artists who create these beautiful pieces.
Because of the handmade nature of our items variations in size, imperfections, and differences in colour per batch can happen. We do our best to catalog product accurately but in the event you receive an item that does not accurately match the description please give us the benefit of the doubt, it was not an intentional oversight and we will do our best to find a solution with you.
Prices are in USD unless otherwise stated. Any conversions to non-USD currencies are approximations only, the exact rate will be calculated at the time of payment.
All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.